Welcome to ABLESuccessAcademy.com
We partners with parents to provide their kids with important life lessons, emotional intelligence and soft skills podcast and video training online.
See what Parents say about ABLESuccessAcademy.com Soft Skills Online Training
See what Kids say about ABLESuccessAcademy.com Soft Skills Online Training
ABLESuccessAcademy.com partners with parents to provide their kids with important life lessons, emotional intelligence and soft skills training online – training that teenagers and new graduates need to:
- Enhance their interpersonal skills
- Resolve teenage problems
- Transition into college, or trade school
- Set their career goals
- Develop a career path that leads to the best careers possible, and
- Live independent and healthy
Your child can learn lessons such as:
- Ways to Take a Stand Against Cyber Bullying and Bullying for Yourself or Someone You Know
- How Missing One Class can Lead to Failing Classes or Even High School Dropout
- Ways to Overcome Negative Peer Pressure and Stay Focused on Your Future Smart Goals
- How to Get a Head Start and Begin Planning Smart Goals Now
- Learning What Other Students Know About Good Decisions Making that Align with Goal Setting
- Learn How to be Confident and Build Low Self Esteem and Believe in Yourself
- Easy Ways to Overcome Anxiety and Procrastination…and much, much more.
The ABLE podcast and video training courses have been approved by:
- Court administrators
- School administrators
- Juvenile justice administrators
- Parents and kids
“The Teenage Emotional Intelligence and Soft Skills Training Expert,” is the Creator and Chief Facilitator for ABLESuccessAcademy.com and the new author of soon to be released ebook entitled, Anti-DAT! How to get high without drugs, alcohol or tobacco: Coaching your child on how to say “NO”.
Since January 2009, ABLESuccessAcademy.com, previously known as The ABLE Life Skills Training Program, has been facilitating emotional intelligence and soft skills training workshops for parents and kids. To date, nearly 3,500 families have successfully completed The ABLESuccessAcademy.com Training Workshops under the instruction of Dr. Andrelyn Moss.